SKU: Zebra Hindi Numbers
The watch features individual eyes for 24 hour display.
- Dial Diameter: 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm
- Model: Zebra Hindi Numbers
- Functions: Hour, seconds, and minute Display
- Gender: Unisex
- Wood Type: All-Natural Zebra wood
- Glass: Hardlex glass
- Style: High quality Quartz Movement and features hours display
- Clasp Type: Push Button Hidden Clasp
- Strap: wood
- Finely crafted from reclaimed wood
- 100% handmade
- Ultra-light weight (comfortable to wear)
- Fully adjustable for every size wrist (tool is included)
- Battery Operated
Bois Wooden Watches are hypoallergenic. The clasp is stainless steel to inform only people with allergy to nickel.
The watch band is made of Zebra wood and around face is wood as well.
About all Bois Wooden Watches & how to care of them:
These special wooden watches all have a great look that make it possible for an everyday use. 100% natural wood and never use toxic chemicals to treat nor protect the wood.
Each piece is special since no two pieces of wood are the same. Wooden watches basically are made of different types of wood species such as Oakwood, Walnut, Teak, Maple, etc. This is why it is very hard to indicate the exact wood used in making a single watch. This watch is mostly zebra wood.
The time piece watch is lightweight and since it is made of wood, little color differences are unavoidable. That makes every single wooden watch to be one of a kind, no matter how much alike they are.
Set up the watch only by pulling out the crown and set the time. Don’t forget to push the crown back in for the watch to start working.
Contact us at 403.265.9883 for availability. We also have black and maple color for this style of watch.